- Summer Programs and Camps at Veterans Park and Community Park are posted below.
- The Indoor Eve Kraft Center will be open for indoor backup only for all Community Park Classes beginning June 21st.
Thank you for supporting PTP and its amazing family of instructors and staff. We look forward to seeing you on our courts!
Our Safety Guidelines
The Eve Kraft Center will be used for Indoor backup only everyday in the event of rain for Community Park Classes. Call the Community Park number for weather updates at (609)-571-2113.
What We Expect From You:
- If you are coughing, feverish, or feel sick in any way, or have been in contact with someone with COVID-19, PLEASE STAY HOME!
- You must bring and wear your own mask while inside the tennis building.
- Check in for the indoor center will remain at the front desk (A Plexiglass shield has been added for safety).
- Please arrive as close to your check in time as possible.
- All customers will now be required to have a credit card on file when booking a court. 24-hour cancellation policy will be strictly enforced.
- You are encouraged to wash your hands at the bathroom sink prior to play.
- Bring your own water and equipment. Do not share anything (water, racquets, towels, hats, etc).
- Demo racquets will NOT be available.
- Play smart but please practice social distancing while on court.
- The lobby may not be used as a waiting or socializing area (non-players will NOT be allowed to stay in the lobby.
- Kindly exit the club promptly after playing.
- As safety guidelines are constantly changing, we will regularly revise and update our safety measures as needed to ensure the health and well-being of our players and staff.
- Masks are NOT required on court
PTP Home Exercise Videos
To view more Pro Videos go to our Videos tab.
Welcome to PTP!
Building Community Tennis Since 1954
Sign Up For Your Class Today!
Oops! We could not locate your form.