Spring and Summer Registration
- The Spring Session for Community Park will run from April 26th – June 20th (8 weeks/7 weeks)
- The Spring Session for Veterans Park will begin May 11th – June 17th (6 weeks)
- The Indoor Eve Kraft Center will be open Monday through Friday for court time from 11a.m. to 4p.m. All other hours of operation will be used for indoor backup beginning April 26th.
- Summer Programs and Camps at Veterans Park and Community Park are posted below.
Our Safety Guidelines
The Eve Kraft Center will be used for indoor backup only between 7:30am- 11am and 4pm-9pm Monday through Friday and Indoor Backup only on Saturdays and Sundays.
What We Expect From You:
- If you are coughing, feverish, or feel sick in any way, or have been in contact with someone with COVID-19, PLEASE STAY HOME!
- You must bring and wear your own mask while inside the tennis building.
- Check in for the indoor center will remain at the front desk (A Plexiglass shield has been added for safety).
- Please arrive as close to your check in time as possible.
- All customers will now be required to have a credit card on file when booking a court. 24-hour cancellation policy will be strictly enforced.
- You are encouraged to wash your hands at the bathroom sink prior to play.
- Bring your own water and equipment. Do not share anything (water, racquets, towels, hats, etc).
- Demo racquets will NOT be available.
- Play smart but please practice social distancing while on court.
- The lobby may not be used as a waiting or socializing area (non-players will NOT be allowed to stay in the lobby.
- Kindly exit the club promptly after playing.
- As safety guidelines are constantly changing, we will regularly revise and update our safety measures as needed to ensure the health and well-being of our players and staff.
- Masks are NOT required on court
PTP Home Exercise Videos
To view more Pro Videos go to our Videos tab.
Welcome to PTP!
Building Community Tennis Since 1954
Sign Up For Your Class Today!
Oops! We could not locate your form.