As a nonprofit 501 (c)(3) organization, PTP’s mission is to serve and connect the community of central New Jersey to the sport of tennis. Help us bring the sport of Tennis to our Community!
Fall Registration for the 1st (6) week Session is open
Fall Registration for the 2nd (8) week Session is open
The Eve Kraft Center is currently unavailable for indoor backup. Call the Community Park number to register for Fall Programs at (609)-571-2113.
Fall 1st Session– (6) weeks outside at Community Park South 365 Johns Street, Princeton, NJ. September 13th-October 24th
Fall 2nd Session-(8) weeks inside at Eve Kraft Tennis Center, 92 Washington Rd Princeton Junction, NJ. October 25th-December 19th
To register, go through your Club Automation account. If you need help with registration please call (609) 571-2113.
Thank you for supporting PTP and its amazing family of instructors and staff. We look forward to seeing you on our courts!
PTP Classic 2021
New Date:October 8th
As you know, we are a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization. Our annual PTP Classic was scheduled for September 17th, due to rain in the forecast, we will be postponing the PTP Classic to Friday October 8th.
Due to this change we will be reopening Registration for new entrants until September 30th.
Event Date- Friday October 8th
1) Download and Print Registration Form (click here for form)
2) Fill out completely
3) Email to firstname.lastname@example.org or Mail-in to
Princeton Tennis Program
92 Washington Road
Princeton Junction, NJ 08540
Our Safety Guidelines
The Eve Kraft Center is currently unavailable for indoor backup. Fall Hours will be posted soon. Call the Community Park number to register for Fall Programs at (609)-571-2113.
What We Expect From You:
**ALL PLAYERS MUST SIGN THE PTP COVID-19 WAIVER. Click here for a copy to print and email ASAP to email@example.com. THIS WAIVER MUST BE SIGNED PRIOR TO PLAY. NO EXCEPTIONS**
- If you are coughing, feverish, or feel sick in any way, or have been in contact with someone with COVID-19, PLEASE STAY HOME!
- You must bring and wear your own mask while inside the tennis building.
- Check in for the indoor center will remain at the front desk (A Plexiglass shield has been added for safety).
- Please arrive as close to your check in time as possible.
- All customers will now be required to have a credit card on file when booking a court. 24-hour cancellation policy will be strictly enforced.
- You are encouraged to wash your hands at the bathroom sink prior to play.
- Bring your own water and equipment. Do not share anything (water, racquets, towels, hats, etc).
- Demo racquets will NOT be available.
- Play smart but please practice social distancing while on court.
- The lobby may not be used as a waiting or socializing area (non-players will NOT be allowed to stay in the lobby.
- Kindly exit the club promptly after playing.
- As safety guidelines are constantly changing, we will regularly revise and update our safety measures as needed to ensure the health and well-being of our players and staff.
- Masks are NOT required on court
Welcome to PTP!
Building Community Tennis Since 1954
As a nonprofit 501 (c)(3) organization, PTP is an adult and youth sports program who’s mission is to serve and connect the community of central New Jersey to tennis classes and camps. Regardless of race, religion, age, physical abilities, skill level, or financial means, PTP goes beyond the game of tennis. We are dedicated to providing players a safe environment of learning not only tennis, but also encouraging the development of healthy living, acceptance, good sportsmanship, and responsible citizenship.
Sign Up For Your Class Today!