As a nonprofit 501 (c)(3) organization, PTP’s mission is to serve and connect the community of central New Jersey to the sport of tennis. Help us bring the sport of Tennis to our Community!
Get in before it’s too late!
Registration for our Fall 2020 Season starts September 1st! Join us for our (2) Fall sessions at Eve Kraft Tennis Center. Download the PDF’s below to see a full schedule of classes. To register, go through your Club Automation account. If you need help with registration in addition to emailing me at email@example.com, please call the front desk at (609) 520-0015 between 12p.m. and 5pm. Tuesday through Friday starting September 1st.
The Peak Performance clinics are for players with UTR ratings of 3 or higher. Classes will be organized according to current UTR ratings. Since spots are limited, you can email Glenn Michibata directly to inquire about openings and the schedule of classes that would fit your child’s level, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to fill out your Covid-19 Waiver prior to play
Don’t forget we reopen on Monday September 28th. See the important guidelines on our website at ptp.org, as PTP will be following required social distancing. Please note that at this time, customers will not be able to wait in the lobby area.
Thank you for supporting PTP and its amazing family of instructors and staff. We look forward to seeing you on our courts!
Our Safety Guidelines
Starting September 28th
Friday, Saturday and Sunday
7:00a.m. – 9:00p.m.
What We Expect From You:
**ALL PLAYERS MUST SIGN THE PTP COVID-19 WAIVER. Click here for a copy to print and email ASAP to email@example.com. THIS WAIVER MUST BE SIGNED PRIOR TO PLAY. NO EXCEPTIONS**
- If you are coughing, feverish, or feel sick in any way, or have been in contact with someone with COVID-19, PLEASE STAY HOME!
- You must bring and wear your own mask while inside the tennis building.
- Check in for the indoor center will remain at the front desk (A Plexiglass shield has been added for safety).
- Please arrive as close to your check in time as possible.
- All customers will now be required to have a credit card on file when booking a court. 24-hour cancellation policy will be strictly enforced.
- You are encouraged to wash your hands at the bathroom sink prior to play.
- Bring your own water and equipment. Do not share anything (water, racquets, towels, hats, etc).
- Demo racquets will NOT be available.
- Play smart but please practice social distancing while on court.
- The lobby may not be used as a waiting or socializing area (non-players will NOT be allowed to stay in the lobby.
- Kindly exit the club promptly after playing.
- As safety guidelines are constantly changing, we will regularly revise and update our safety measures as needed to ensure the health and well-being of our players and staff.
PTP Home Exercise Videos
To view more Pro Videos go to our Videos tab.
Welcome to PTP!
Building Community Tennis Since 1954
As a nonprofit 501 (c)(3) organization, PTP is an adult and youth sports program who’s mission is to serve and connect the community of central New Jersey to tennis classes and camps. Regardless of race, religion, age, physical abilities, skill level, or financial means, PTP goes beyond the game of tennis. We are dedicated to providing players a safe environment of learning not only tennis, but also encouraging the development of healthy living, acceptance, good sportsmanship, and responsible citizenship.
Sign Up For Your Class Today!